Coverack Bay Cottage
A perfect base in which to relax and explore the beauty of the Lizard Peninsula with the coastal path leading you on an adventure of hidden away coves and beaches. There are also many fantastic gardens to visit nearby, including Trebah, Terelissick, Glendurgan and of course The Eden Project, Falmouth Maritime Museum, the amazing Minack Theatre and Kynance and Church Cove, often used in Poldark.
For those that want to potter, the beach is famed for its geology as part of the earth’s crust is visible and is is a Site of Specific Scientific Interest. The Bay is one of the best swimming coves in Cornwall with its shallow calm waters. The local Watersport school offers the chance to paddle board, kayak and windsurf or you can just sit and seal and dolphin spot. The nearby Manacles are popular with Divers from all over the world.
• Lovely full, far reaching sea and harbour views
• Walking Distance to Beach and Harbour
• Walking Distance to Shops, Pubs and restaurants
• Gardens to front and rear and sunny terrace with outside seating
• Private, off road parking for 3 cars or 2 cars and a small boat
• One double with sea views on the ground floor, one ground floor twin, (most suited to children) with garden views and a first floor king double room, toilet en-suite with far reaching sea views but limited head height
• Family Bathroom, 2 additional toilets
• Central heating
• Flat Screen TV and Freeview
• Washing Machine
Due to our enhanced COVID-19 cleaning protocol we have had to implement the following arrival and departure times:
Arrival – After 5pm
Departure – Before 9am
Conveniently located within Coverack village
The village pub, restaurants and shops are just a short walk away.
Our full website will be updated shortly but please email us on email@example.com ; call on 07718 587219 or use the contact form below if you have any questions or wish to check availability and we will be happy to chat with you.
Prices range from £595 to £1550 per week inclusive of linen and towels.
We accept short stay breaks outside of the main season.
We look forward to welcoming you to Coverack Bay Cottage very soon.